Underground Vybes blog - July 10th Show

The main focus of the underground hip-hop radio show on July 10th was to only showcase underground music selections from my personal cache of underground music tracks. I started off the show introducing myself to new listeners and then proceeded to play my secreted playlist. I feel like the more personal a song becomes to a youthful audience, the more it is epitomized as a song that defines a certain generation. Therefore before each song was introduced to the audience I gave aa personal anecdote or a story about the artist pertaining to that respective song. I started off the show introducing artist Vince Staples from LA, and showcased the song titled “SAMO” from his most recently released album “Big Fish Theory.” Throughout the show I played tracks by Jhene Aiko, Waldo, Smino, the WDNG CRSHRS, and finally finished the set off by playing “All Star” by Cousin Stizz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice