March Break Program 2017

If you ask me how was my March Break I will tell you that it was boring, except for around 1pm to 5pm everyday, when I got a chance to experience my dream job. The first day I came to Regent Park Focus, I was overwhelm by how friendly, enthusiastic and professional everyone was. Along with that I felt a little bit shy because I had so little experience in any of the roles but everyone was so nice and encouraging. Monday, and Tuesday, I got to be in the studio and learned about the camera operation, the lighting, the audio, and the editing.



Then Wednesday, the first day of filming, it was the only “break” of the week thanks to our executive director’s lateness with all the props. At that point, I can’t believe that we were actually filming a video, it was all like a dream to me. Then we took turns to act and film the rest until we realized that it was way too late. The next day was similar till the end of the week. Actually being in the studio film, I picked up a lot of tips and tricks, and now, a week later, I am confident to say that I had experience in filming but I still have a lot to learn.

- Tiger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders