Summer Program - Streeters Interviewing

So, the morning started off with us all getting together talking about the plan for that day and as usual we began with just editing unfinished projects. I finished editing the PANAMAZING program and have just about finished the intro. All we need to do now is add some visuals. Afterlunch we got together to discuss the current status of everyone’s radio shows. There are still people remaining (including myself) who need to do street interviews. Because my partner, Sarah was absent, I wasn’t able to do mine. However, Danny’s partner was also away and he really wanted to get started on his streeters. I volunteered to help him. We took out all the equipment we required, signed it out and went on our street interview journey. We decided to go to around the Yonge and Dundas intersection since there tend to be a lot of people around there. When we got there, Danny seemed to be very under pressure when trying to approach people since it was his first time. But I helped him out. And rejection after rejection we came back with only one successful interview. I hope to be starting my interviews with Sarah tomorrow. After we got back, I proceeded to finish off my remaining editing project. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow’s music workshop.

By: Pierce Holmes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice