La Francophonie (French Show) Wrap Up

I’m here since 3 months and today is my last day and the last episode of my French TV Show “La francophonie”!

Today my guest was Arthur, a young men of 27 years old who come from Ivory Coast and since 2006 he lives in Montreal. But now, since 8 months he lives in Toronto and works in financial area.

He came in Toronto to discover a new culture and a new English-speaking city, to join some members of his family and also, to gain more opportunities about jobs.

It was a great last episode because, it was really different than others. Indeed, is the first guest who doesn't come from France so, his experience was really interesting and unlike the others, he means that Toronto is a great city but he prefers Montreal for several reasons including good atmosphere and a kind of social side.

I loved create my own TV show during these 2 weeks, share and discover many experiences, meet many people and especially become a youth producer ! This experience was really unique. I leave in France with many memories and many meetings.

The four episodes are soon available on our website www.regentpark.tv and YouTube channel: so, enjoy it !

Cheers,
Tiphaine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice