Film Documentary (Alice)

My name is Alice Yan, and I am a volunteer at Regent Park Focus Youth Media Arts Centre. Today, I assisted in filming a documentary about what goes on behind the scenes at Regent Park Focus. It was a unique experience for me, as I had never been on camera interviewing people before. Not only did I improve my communication skills, but I also realized how fortunate I was to have come across such a worthwhile volunteer opportunity. Filming the documentary was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it - experiencing new things is one reason why I love coming to Regent Park Focus Youth Media Arts Centre.

- Alice Yan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders